1. How do I pay for my fare/trip? What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept two payment types: Cash and Charge with Credit card/Debit card
2. How long does it take my taxi to arrive?
As a local taxi service, we work efficiently to maintain arrival times of 10-15 minutes from the time of purchase.
3. How far in advance do I need to book a reservation?
We accept reservations from one day in advance of your trip, up to one month in advance.
4. What are your hours of service?
We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
5. I left something in the taxi, how do I recover it?
Our team can track any lost items and we will promptly return them to you. Please call us at (562) 622-2222 right away.
6. What cities/areas do you serve?
Our drivers mainly focus on southeast Los Angeles, as far north as South Gate. We cover Lakewood, Buena Park, La Mirada, Whittier, Pico Rivera, Downey, Compton, Carson and nearby/and much more surrounding areas.
7. Which vehicles do you use?
The fleet of vehicles we currently utilize includes hybrids, regular vehicles, and a 6-passenger mini-van. We apologize, but unfortunately we do not have any wheelchair accessible vans or any type of wheelchair ramp-enabled vehicles at this time.